By Hansa Sinha.
The Jindal Global Law School along with the World Trade Institute is organising the “International Conference on A Stocktaking of India’s Trade Policy: Past, Present and the Future” on 21st and 22nd of May, 2015 at the Juniper Hall, India Habitat Centre Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
The ten thematic sessions planned to held look promising in raising some important concerns of India’s trade policy and addresses the concerns at the global levels. The sessions are as follows:
1. The Role of Trade in Unleashing India’s Economic Potential
2. Growth, Trade Policy and Role of State.
3. Assessing India’s Role in Multilateral Trade Diplomacy
4. Trading in the Neighbourhood
5. A Services Miracle ? Does India Confront a Risk of Premature De-industrialization ?
6. India’s participation in Global Value Chains
7. Agriculture, Food Security and WTO Negotiations
8. India’s Intellectual Property Landscape
9. India’s Use of Trade Contingency Measures
10. Digital Trade
Find time to attend your favourite sessions. Find all further details right here.